LongPack Games & Toys are currently looking for a Native French-speaking Business Development Manager.
Note: This is a 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing…
As the French Business Development Manager of LongPack Games & Toys, you’ll help our French-speaking customers understand and love the services we sell. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for games, toys, and excellent customer service skills, you’ll be part of a team committed to creating the ultimate manufacturing experience, turning our customers into loyal LongPack fans.
This is a part-time position with a workload of 10-15 hours per week with an hourly pay + commission, depending on experience. Work time and salary will increase as you grow within the company. You will also be working with others in our EU team and US team.
- Use your passion for Board Games and Toys to generate sales.
- Identify key accounts in assigned regions, enable LongPack’s growth by developing business with new customers.
- Actively listen to customers to provide solutions in their native language that can help ease the manufacturing process and provide greater efficiency for them.
- Create personal connections to make manufacturing a simple process.
- Build and maintain your network of trusted customers who rely on you for immediate answers.
- Occasional travel to major trade events to meet face-to-face with our customers.
The ideal candidate will be…
- A Native French speaker who is based in France.
- Fluent in English.
- An experienced professional with at least 5-10 years of experience related to the board game industry.
- Have an outgoing personality and be open to initiating contact with potential clients as well as introducing our business in order to proceed and engage in a business.
Being surrounded by great games and toys is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. You will have the opportunity to create a valuable, personal experience for each customer at LongPack. Since 2013, LongPack Games & Toys has helped thousands of companies realize their artistic ambitions using state-of-the-art machinery and the most talented professionals in manufacturing. Our commitment to our customers and their projects helps us place quality, communication, and sustainability at the forefront of our philosophy. With you onboard, we hope to continue that commitment to excellence.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to apply for this position. Thank you!