LongPack Games & Toys is one of the largest board game and toy manufacturers in China. We have many years of experience in board game & toy manufacturing. We have produced many award-winning projects such as My City, The Adventures of Robin Hood, and Kingdomino. We have manufactured over 3,000 unique projects of game and toy solutions for board game and toy publishers as well as independent game and toy designers.
We are currently looking for Graphic Designers to join our team.
Note: This is a 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing…
As the Graphic Designer of LongPack Games & Toys, you’ll help our Marketing team design promotional materials for the company. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for games, toys, and excellent design skills, you’ll be part of a team committed to creating the ultimate manufacturing experience, turning our customers into loyal LongPack fans.
This is a part-time position with a workload of 10-15 hours per week with an hourly pay depending on experience. Work time and salary will increase as you grow within the company. You will mainly be working with the Marketing team in discussing and designing promotional materials for our company.
– Actively attend meetings with LongPack regarding new designs and updates to promotional material.
– Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and creating images and layouts using design software.
– Provide thoughtful and creative design solutions for a wide variety of LongPack products such as: brochure, website, poster, VI material, greeting cards, designer kits, accessories, exhibitions and more.
– Update and edit promotional material in a timely manner whenever there are changes needed.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas, your graphics should capture the attention of our target audience(s).
The ideal candidate will be…
- A graphic designer familiar with design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and other design software.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the use of WordPress.
- Fluent in English (Chinese an asset).
- An experienced professional with at least 5-10 years of experience related to design.
- Possess a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic designs.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Have a professional attitude with a responsible and outgoing personality, can work well under pressure and produce results in a timely manner.
- Degree in Design or a related major.
Why LongPack Games & Toys?
Being surrounded by great games and toys is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. You will have the opportunity to create a valuable, personal experience for each customer at LongPack. Since 2013, LongPack Games & Toys has helped thousands of companies realize their artistic ambitions using state-of-the-art machinery and the most talented professionals in manufacturing. Our commitment to our customers and their projects helps us place quality, communication, and sustainability at the forefront of our philosophy. With you onboard, we hope to continue that commitment to excellence.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to apply for this position. Thank you!